Event organisers external to U3A occasionally provide us with details of activities which might be of interest to our members. Since these activities are not run by U3A, they are generally available to non U3A members as well, although this may not always be the case - check with the activity organiser
For further details of an event please follow the link to the Host website.
Get to Know your Assembly - Free Seminar
Hosted by: Hosted by: U3A / Seniors
Thursday 24 October 2019
Date: Thursday, 24th October 2019
Time: 9.30 am – 3.00pm
Venue: Reception Room, ACT Legislative Assembly, 196 London Circuit (public entrance is off Civic Square)
Registration: By email to or phone 6205 3025. No cost involved.
Further Information: Manager, Education and Engagement on 6205 3016
COTA ACT Seminar on Aged Care System - Repeat Event
Wednesday 20 November 2019
Would you know how to access aged care assistance if you or your family needed it?
Due to popular demand, COTA ACT will be presenting a second free seminar on how to understand and to navigate the aged care system.
Our skilled presenters will:
• Explain the processes involved in accessing aged care
• Discuss the different care options available in your own home and in residential care
• Demonstrate the 'My Aged Care' website
• Provide an opportunity to ask questions.
- When: Wednesday 20 November, 1:30 - 3:00 pm,
- Where: Hughes Community Centre Hall, 2 Wisdom Street, Hughes.
Please join us for light refreshments and lots of information.
RSVP here or call the COTA ACT Office on 6282 3777.
Lunchtime Melodies 2019 Program
Hosted by: Ginninderra Rotary & Raiders Belconnen
Monthly, through to November 2019
Every second Wednesday of the month, the Rotary Club of Ginninderra puts on a musical performance at the Raiders Belconnen Club open to the general community.
- Time: 11:30am - 12:30pm +
- Where: Raiders Belconnen, 55 Hardwick Crescent, Holt
- Cost: Entry by gold coin donation
13th November: "Enthusiasm and joy to share"
Tuggeranong Ukulele Group & KS School Choirs
Contact: President Chris Adams on 6285 3244
Rotary Host: Rod Jory