Applying for a password
When you click on Establish a Password for your account, you will receive an email with instructions for you to follow.
Your new password should be at least 10-12 characters long, and can not contain your first, last name or 'U3A'. Only strong passwords will be accepted.
What makes a good password?
- a sequence of words and spaces, such as a favourite lyric or poem;
- the first letter of the words from your favourite song or quote;
- a completely random string of 10-12 characters;
- using a password manager.
Please enter your U3A ACT membership number, and the email address that U3A ACT currently has on file for you.
- If our email containing instructions regarding your password hasn't arrived in a reasonable time then please remember to look in your SPAM folder.
- If you don't remember the email address you use for U3A, or if you have any problems, contact the Membership Secretary at