Finding Courses Information Sessions - BOOKED OUT!!
14 January 2021
DIY Find a Course Available here !!
U3A ACT is quickly getting back to business and, as in previous years, Membership and Courses are running Information Sessions to assist members in how to logon to our website, how to Find-A-Course.
We can also help you with loading and using the Check in Canberra app, which will be used in all U3A venues in 2021, as well as in most community venues.
When & Where:
- Tuesday 19 January 1:30 - 2:30pm, Hughes Room 3
- Thursday 21 January 11.00am - 12noon, Cook Room 3
If there is sufficient demand, a third workshop will be run before the end of January.
Registration is essential due to COVID-19 restrictions on the number of people in each of the rooms
How to register:
Email with the following details no later than Thursday 14 January:
- Your name, membership number, and best contact number – you need to be a financial member to register;
- Your preferred workshop date; and
- Whether you will be bringing one of the following with you - laptop, tablet, iPad, smartphone (Android or iPhone)